Add custom token to MetaMask
You have claimed your POLS or project tokens yet cannot see them in your wallet?
You may need to add them as custom tokens!
✅ Here are the steps:
- Open your MetaMask wallet.
- Click on 'import tokens', located at the bottom of the 'Assets' tab on your wallet homepage.
- Enter the token address in the dedicated field. In most cases, the token symbol and token decimal will autofill. If they don't, head to the network's block explorer and find the token. Its symbol and decimals will most likely be displayed.
- Click 'Add Custom Token' to proceed. You will now see a page asking you to confirm that you want to add the token.
- More details to check in this Metamask tutorial.
Where to find Token Addresses?
- Project tokens: you can find the address in the Contract Metrics tab of the respective Project Page (see image below).
- POLS token: you can always look it up on CMC or CoinGecko. We also paste them here for easiness.
👉 $POLS on ETH: 0x83e6f1E41cdd28eAcEB20Cb649155049Fac3D5Aa [Etherscan]
👉 $POLS on BSC: 0x7e624FA0E1c4AbFD309cC15719b7E2580887f570 [BSCscan]
You should now see the tokens in your wallet. ☺️ Need more guidance? 👇