How to add Binance Smart Chain to Metamask
In this quick step-by-step tutorial, we will show you how to add Binance Smart Chain to the list of networks on MetaMask. It is a very simple process and there is nothing to worry about.
- Download MetaMask from their official website. They offer support for the browsers Chrome, Firefox, Brave and Edge, as well as both iOS and Android.
- Create a wallet by following the instructions. Once you get to the backup seed phrase, make sure to write it down on a piece of paper rather than storing it on your computer or phone.
- Congratulations! You’ve just created a MetaMask account. It should look something like this:
4. As you can see, the default network on MetaMask is set to the Ethereum Mainnet (top right). Let’s now add BSC to the list.
Click on Networks, select ‘Custom RPC’ and you should see this menu pop up:
5. Input the following info in the boxes:
Network Name: Smart ChainNew RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com