How-to Buy The Polkastarter Token ($POLS)
Hello there! Welcome to our simple guide on How-to Get Polkastarter Token ($POLS). In this simple step by step, you will be able to learn where you can exchange ETH, USDT, and BTC for POLS.
As you know, The POLS utility token plays a critical role in the Polkastarter ecosystem by being the token for pool access, staking, and governance. These features are essential to attracting and retaining high-quality long-term community members as token holders that share the vision of both Polkastarter and the projects that use our platform to raise funds.
Step 1: Buy Your First Cryptocurrency
In order to be able to get the Polkastarter Token ($POLS) you first have to own one of the top cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum, USDT, and Bitcoin. If you already have these you can skip this step. There are hundreds of ways to buy your first cryptocurrency, but the two most reliable ones are via Coinbase and Metamask.
Buy ETH or BTC on Coinbase
Coinbase is a secure platform that makes it easy to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more.
This is how you buy your first cryptocurrency on Coinbase:
- Sign in to Coinbase.
- Select Buy / Sell on the upper right-hand side.
- Click the Buy field to select the asset you'd like to purchase.
- Enter the amount you'd like to buy denominated in crypto or your local currency.
- Select your payment method.
- Click Preview Buy to confirm your purchase (you can always click the back arrow to make a change).
Buy Ethereum on Metamask
MetaMask is a cryptocurrency wallet but also a web browser extension (available in Chrome, Firefox, and Brave) used to store, send and receive Ethereum and ERC20. In other words, it allows users to make Ethereum transactions.
This is how you buy Ethereum on Metamask:
- Visit Metamask website
- Download the extension
- Create a Wallet
- Click "I Agree"
- Create a Password
- Save the Secret Backup Phrase
- Confirm the Secret Backup Phrase
- All done!
- Now click “Buy”
- Click “Continue with Wyre”
- Insert the amount of ETH you want to purchase in USD
- Click next and then insert credit card details
- That’s it!
- Wait a little bit and you will get your first ETH on the Metamask wallet
Step 2: Trading your Ethereum, Bitcoin, and USDT for POLS
How-to Buy $POLS in Centralized Exchanges
For most digital currency investors, the centralized cryptocurrency exchange is one of the most common vehicles for transacting. Centralized cryptocurrency exchanges make it easier for investors to transact because they act as a “middle man” and offer more complete and better features, including continuous user support.In many cases you can buy with a credit card and transactions are easier to understand. The main centralized exchanges Polkastarter is listed on are Huobi and Gate. You can check the full list below.
- Okex — https://www.okex.com/spot/full/pols-usdt
- Huobi — https://www.hbg.com/en-us/exchange/?s=pols_usdt
- Gate — https://www.gate.io/trade/pols_usdt
- Poloniex — https://poloniex.com/exchange/USDT_POLS
- MXC — https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#POLS_USDT
- Bilaxy — https://bilaxy.com/trade/POLS_ETH
- Livecoin — https://www.livecoin.net/en/trading/POLS_ETH
- Biki — https://www.biki.com/trade/POLS_USDT
- Bkex — https://www.bkex.com/trade/POLS_USDT
For the full list of exchanges and trading pairs you can also check Coinmarketcap and Coingecko.
- Coinmarketcap — https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/polkastarter/markets/
- Coingecko — https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/polkastarter#markets
How-to Buy $POLS in Decentralized Exchanges Using Uniswap and Metamask
Decentralized exchanges (DEX) are a type of cryptocurrency exchange that allows for direct peer-to-peer cryptocurrency transactions to take place online securely and without the need for an intermediary.
In transactions made through decentralized exchanges, the typical third party entities which would normally oversee the security and transfer of assets (e.g. banks, stockbrokers, online payment gateways, government institutions, etc.) are substituted for a blockchain or distributed ledger.
Uniswap is the best-decentralized cryptocurrency exchange, which facilitates automated transactions between cryptocurrency tokens on the Ethereum blockchain through the use of smart contracts.
How-to Exchange POLS on Uniswap using Metamask
Now that you already have your Ethereum (ETH) on Metamask (Check Step 1) we are now going to go through a step by step for trading on Uniswap, using Metamask.
- Step one, go to Uniswap by following this link: https://uniswap.info/token/0x83e6f1E41cdd28eAcEB20Cb649155049Fac3D5Aa
- Then click on “Trade”
- Click "I understand" and then "Import"
- On the "From" input choose ETH
- Input the amount of ETH you want to swap for POLS
- Click “Swap”
And that's it! Your Polkastarter tokens are now in your wallet. Welcome to the family!